Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni Shika Atsukaenai - Over Limit Skill Holder - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
@jokerxhisoka He only knows what the materials look like, not what they're called so, he can't really do anything with that information yet. Maybe he'll read some books on medicinal plants and minerals that'll help him figure it out and then he'll tell them.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine how early that guy gets up in the morning to get his hair like that.

Hair so big it usually doesn't fit in the panel lmao

Contributor
@Leo80221you can actually do a lot with knowing the appearance, like, if he tell them how they look like, they could already know what the materials are! The appearance might actually be even more important then just knowing the name.

Thanks for the translation! I like this plot even tho the aquisition of his skill was super duper plot holed

Double-page supporter
@TheGibber How about Norne instead, if Non bothers the team enough to point it out? It’s a legit, Scandinavian girl’s name.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@FullDiver

I personally appreciate them matching names with the novel translations. (Original novel translator used Norn, but current translator is using Non. Would have liked to stay with Norn right through for consistency, but we're already on Non in the novels now so I'll settle for sticking with that.)

Double-page supporter
@oklam Seem like I'm not they only one noticed that Raikira is Isekaied Benimaru. Even his fighting style is the same lol

And if I'm not wrong, his name Rai should be derived from kanji of the lightning 雷 which is also Benimaru's attribute.

There is hope as long as there is no tragedy tag.

Mangas like there are usually fast in killing the whole party to develop the mc so lets hope it doesn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread