Genocide Online

Dex-chan lover
you can really do anything online now

kids and their genocides

Will we get an RL chapter where there's a massive internet craptyphoon surrounding the MC's in-game actions where people take sides and go monkeycrap on each other

Bonus points if both sides employ RL tactics and police/army got involved

Everyone else is playing DnD waiting to roll initiative while Reina is playing Dynasty Warriors.

Dex-chan lover
@Mandalawangi : It reminds me of another series, but as far as players reaction goes
It become something of a fandom.

Yeah people keep trying to have a revenge match against her, but for her that's more 'playing' so she enjoys it.

In the mean time the forum has basically a thread chain dedicated to her recent hijinks.

Kinda like a certain Bunny-chan-sama who kill for her goal but ends up getting a huge followings (including figurines for both her younger form and the bunny girl form)

Me: The partner project shouldn’t be so bad, me and my partner will do it in a timely manner

(Lazy-ass) Partner: “...Yes, it seems so”

The plot here is a bit contrived. Any MMO where a single PKer could cause this much disruption would crash and burn.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, but this is the worst balance I've ever seen in a MMO manga.

This feels bad compared to the novel... :d If you are into this kinda stuff I do recomend the novel as it is way better ...! :D

Users who are viewing this thread