Genocider - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Where is he?

Dex-chan lover
What's with the trail of bodies he's leaving though? Based on the previous chapters I thought he'd be more focused in finding his revenge targets, but he's being really sloppy all of a sudden.

Dex-chan lover
Aihara tetsuo's just become a kind of super villain whose special power is to go on a hammer attack spree in public and preventing any onlookers noticing the attack or the screams and calling the police

Dex-chan lover
What's with the trail of bodies he's leaving though? Based on the previous chapters I thought he'd be more focused in finding his revenge targets, but he's being really sloppy all of a sudden.
yeah this is a very big change doesn't seem that rational. I guess he figures that he only has a few hours before the cops find him and he absolutely has to get revenge before then and he thinks he's lost his only lead to keita so his best bet is to attack people until he finds someone who knows him and he might as well attack anyone who will slow him down even a little.

I rationalize it as a combination of having a psychotic break after having just heard his daughter attempted suicide as well as what danbellucci said about the cops catching him. I don't mind the direction tbh. He's not some super-genius thats supposed to know the cops every move ahead of time, just a really pissed-off dad. At the very least, it keeps the pace of the narrative moving instead of dragging out into chapters upon chapters of "here's why they'll never catch me" slog

Users who are viewing this thread