Genocider - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Attempted Questioning

Dex-chan lover
i bet the he wont lay a hand on Natsumi for some goddamn reason (probably dabble a lil bit just because she wont answer question tho) but yeah it will be disappointing anyway, Thanks for the TL

Double-page supporter
i bet the he wont lay a hand on Natsumi for some goddamn reason (probably dabble a lil bit just because she wont answer question tho) but yeah it will be disappointing anyway, Thanks for the TL
Yeah its kind of frustrating how the author keep attempting to portray her as a victim but she's equally complicit with the thugs anyway.

All she does in wallow about woe is my life. At least the thug who had his hand nailed to the door tried to do something - albeit against the protag.

Dex-chan lover
Bro look at the daughter, she got ptsd from brutal experience. I don't blame the father action, he has been hurt enough to the point he maybe lost his sanity. I think the police doesn't deserve to protect those bastards even if it according to law, the father just wanna erase those bastards in order there will not be more victim anymore.

Banned
Bro look at the daughter, she got ptsd from brutal experience. I don't blame the father action, he has been hurt enough to the point he maybe lost his sanity. I think the police doesn't deserve to protect those bastards even if it according to law, the father just wanna erase those bastards in order there will not be more victim anymore.
I mean realistsically he should have just stayed with his duaghter and let the police arrest them (would have been easy since keita and natsuki contacted him) then sought revenge after they served any prison sentence

I mean realistsically he should have just stayed with his duaghter and let the police arrest them (would have been easy since keita and natsuki contacted him) then sought revenge after they served any prison sentence
I'd like to read a story like this some day. Preferrably in the news.

The assailants are teens so they'd be let off leniently. The dudes involved in Furuta Junko's case got like 8 years and that crime was absolutely heinous in comparison to what happened to Rika in this story.

Dex-chan lover
All she does in wallow about woe is my life. At least the thug who had his hand nailed to the door tried to do something - albeit against the protag.
i mean she gets forced to have sex with a scumbag and practically got brainwashed by the dude while she remembers the past when he was a good guy, i dont think shes blameless but she is definitely a victim too. Same with the atsushi guy, he just remembers the past and thinks that keita is capable of change even tho hes way too far gone.

Dex-chan lover
Well as I expected. She was able to help outing one of the culprits but I thought she would consider Atsushi her savior but I guess its the opposite. Poor Rika, the only one who's gonna be there for her is the Doctor.

im losing all hope for Natsumi.

Dex-chan lover
I've pretty much lost all sympathy for Natsumi. She is just too far gone. At this point her turning around would feel out of character and unearned. Just done so that she doesn't get killed.

Users who are viewing this thread