Genocider - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Life and Death Struggle

Dex-chan lover
Looking like this is gonna be one of those stories where just about everyone dies by the end.

I fully expect the girl to kill herself. Whether it be by cutting herself, shooting herself with the gun, or setting the house on fire.

That simp guy might end up being the only one to survive this, assuming he doesn't keel over from his injuries.

Everyone he whacked was nuisance to society. He didn't commit any crime cleaning up the trash.

Not legally speaking though, he was wrong for abandoning his daughter when she needed him most. Bad parenting seems to be a recurring thing happening with both the girls.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone he whacked was nuisance to society. He didn't commit any crime cleaning up the trash.

Not legally speaking though, he was wrong for abandoning his daughter when she needed him most. Bad parenting seems to be a recurring thing happening with both the girls.

He did kill that old lady at the front desk of the love hotel, that was unnecessary.
Also apparantly japanese police in this chapter has never heard of this mysterious thing called "cellphone triangulation" and generally don't seem to give much of a fuck that some rando is murdering himself through the city.

Dex-chan lover

Like the one guy said, he did kill random old lady. Though, it's possible that he just knocked her out cold, since there was no confirmation about her death.

He also killed his wife, though that one was technically self-defense, but it's unlikely that he'd be able to prove that if he found himself on trial.

Dex-chan lover
dang Atsushi's getting away with it. even though he did the "woe is me I feel bad about this" act, he still helped gang rape Rika and set her on fire and left her for dead. He needs to die in order to avenge Rika.
I hope that gangster's underlings arrive and pump atsushi and natsumi full of lead.
Natsumi deserves it simply through guilt by association. When something like that happens to Rika, blood needs to be paid by related parties even if they aren't technically responsible.

Fed-Kun's army
dang Atsushi's getting away with it. even though he did the "woe is me I feel bad about this" act, he still helped gang rape Rika and set her on fire and left her for dead. He needs to die in order to avenge Rika.
I hope that gangster's underlings arrive and pump atsushi and natsumi full of lead.
Natsumi deserves it simply through guilt by association. When something like that happens to Rika, blood needs to be paid by related parties even if they aren't technically responsible.

He got blinded, I think that's punishment enough.

Dex-chan lover
Also apparantly japanese police in this chapter has never heard of this mysterious thing called "cellphone triangulation" and generally don't seem to give much of a fuck that some rando is murdering himself through the city.

Seeing how security detail did absolutely zilch to stop a hikki from killing a former prime minister they were supposed to be protecting (with a home made toy, no less), I’d say the chapter accurately portrays the collective ineptitude of Japan’s civil defense force.

Users who are viewing this thread