Henkyou no Roukishi - Bard Loen - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Life or Death Struggle

The pace after this is super slow. from the raw, they waste 25 chapter just to train female knights or something...

Dex-chan lover
The pace after this is super slow. from the raw, they waste 25 chapter just to train female knights or something...
If youve read the raws, if you wouldnt mind me asking is there ever a romance between Doriatessa and Bard? Thinking about it the age gap is iffy but I thought someone mentioned that she was a love interest. I may be remembering wrong though.

Supporter
Thank you for the translations, hope you keep up the great work!

The hits remind me why I like huge weapons in games, even if I'm lousy with them. :D

Dex-chan lover
Very much so. He's a true hero.

Thanks as always, Cuddlebuns. Pardon my ignorance guys but Im just womdering, have they explained why Vodores betrayed Doriatessa and I missed it, or is that still coming up?
No, it hasn't been explained yet.

Best I can say is either a very obvious political reason or some very obscure and specific political reason that goes beyond just Doriatessa.

Dex-chan lover
No, it hasn't been explained yet.

Best I can say is either a very obvious political reason or some very obscure and specific political reason that goes beyond just Doriatessa.
Thank you, glad I didn't miss anything. Guess I'll have to wait for the next chappies...

Double-page supporter
What a an amazing conclusion to this arc/fight.
I wouldn't want to get hit by Gordons hammer, that gotta hurt, but it was satisfying to watch him swat them like flies.
And, Bard is a true honorable knight through and through, even showing respect to his fallen enemies.
Thanks for the chapter, Cuddlebuns!

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I felt the pain of the hammer hitting the guy's spine

Users who are viewing this thread