Genshi Otome to Kami no Tou

Dex-chan lover
OMG, what the hell are those creatures on the cover? Titans from Attack on Titan?

Dex-chan lover
Historians reckon that women only began to cover their breasts in public about 3500 years ago
Something tells me this is not a historically accurate manga. Probably the reason why it lasted only for one volume.

Dex-chan lover
@Yroxch
I did. But oddly enough, that didn't matter in the end. I really wanna see that journey now.

funny how peeps think this story plays in the past just cause of the cover and a few girls that are dressed in furs,use prehistoric tools like clubs and stonespears and there are some dinos. but cant realy blame em cause the first chapter didnt reveal much whats goin on.
but in chapter 2 its pretty obvious that it plays in the future after they discover ruins of modern civilization like the shopping mall and in the last page u see the tokio tower. also in chapter one page 2 u can crearly see that 5 of the 7 girls got a tail so they arent realy humans

Dex-chan lover
Why's she wearing highhills...? For god's sake.
And sad that it only has 5 chapters in total. I guess the author had no idea how to further explore that setting.

Double-page supporter
This story takes place 6 months after Corona-chan wipes out civilization.

Users who are viewing this thread