Genshin Impact 4-koma - Ch. 8 - Barbara's Little Wish

Manga : Barb scared of Dvalin.....
Barb main dps : slapping Dvalin 10k damage per each

Barbara is a great healer even in Dragonspine. Her E can even counter the sheer cold effect.

imagine using barbara instead of Bouken da Bouken as healer at Dragon spine

Dex-chan lover
@thtgiang why use soggy healer to fight the cold when you use chilly healer? Qiqi superior. <insert various memes about bad screen cold, and get into the good screen cold, etc>

My Barbara has only eaten twice since I got her. I have three frickin healers in my party. My Razor died because of doritos in dragonspine. Barabara can never die no matter how hungry she is, she can always heal herself

People who use Barbara don't even look at food lmao so she ain't eating anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
@flannan that's why I use qiqi; to heal by beating people down, with more than enough healing to not care about anything. Back when I raised my noelle, I don't think I had her healing unlocked; shes basically a shield generator for by B team, since she only had slightly better damage than my traveler but slower attack speed (my whole B team still has artifacts from around when I started, back when they were the primary team; still haven't perfected my A teams artifacts yet, so no love for B yet)

Barbara so cute adorable
I just need Barbara to get some healing bonus stuff. and get rng Barbara more

Users who are viewing this thread