Genshin Impact

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: I hope we don't get DMCA for what I posted. These are links to image sources not actual uploads right? Should they count?

Power Uploader
hvt0ho12x2oa1.png

Midget impact. These characters leak been out for a while, and Charlotte is a match. This is the region of all mad hatters. 2 tall male and at most 3 tall female characters. Leakers say below guy is going to standard banner like Dehya.
tvwnM-mXeU02S4jz0otzhe8IsZAzy7nyUYsZF8VlY3Y.png

And the 3rd from left is supposedly hydro archon. 1st from left and 4th from right already showed up in a trailer long time ago.
But they say the guy in the bottom is from another hoyoverse game

Anyways, I’m more excited for a Zhongli banner right now. I hope they include him in the new patch

Right now's a dynamic time in Genshin:

1. There's the all-time steepest powercreep in the game in Neuvillette, who's pretty incomparably strong even with Lyney just before him having been quite strong too. Neuvillette's strong in a really braindead way too: tanky, good AOE, and heals himself. It's blatant enough it's shifting expectations.

2. The paying userbase has shrunk across all markets, most undeniably seen in how despite his everything Neuvillette's banner is only comparable to like Ayaka's nth rerun. It should still be far from unprofitable, but management must be adjusting their plans to the new forecast, and perhaps might even try to Do Something. The powercreep should already be one attempt at that.

3. Neuvillette was also the culmination of a long period of catering to the female/gay demographic. Now the other shoe is about to drop, and starting next patch it seems new male 5-stars are banned from the game for at least a year. We'll get to see if chasing one demographic while ditching the rest on alternating years is as drunken as it sounds, or secretly a good idea.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I have been enjoying Fontaine since it released. Underwater exploration great since I am not an interactive map scrub. Events mid. Sausage fest about to end but genshin isn't known to be kind towards adult female characters for the most part. Genshin story author/s expressed their violent intent towards their own colleagues through a character story quest. Patiently waiting for Natlan and pyro archon crumbs/leaks. They are also my last rope.

At this point hoyo should be coming up with a different game and close the curtains on genshin after kaenriah chapter. Celestia could be it's own game with own rules, characters, gender bias.

I wonder if Hoyo will ever make another "big game" with a new idea. They spoiled me so much now I want them to copy ideas from warframe, destiny, borderlands, mash them together and throw them into a big space exploration FPS RPG game.

Last edited:
Contributor
Right now's a dynamic time in Genshin:

1. There's the all-time steepest powercreep in the game in Neuvillette, who's pretty incomparably strong even with Lyney just before him having been quite strong too. Neuvillette's strong in a really braindead way too: tanky, good AOE, and heals himself. It's blatant enough it's shifting expectations.
I wouldn't go that far. I think they had to make Neuvillette strong on his own because he's incompatible with a lot of the OP supports: Bennett, Xingqiu, Yelan, etc... Neuvillette teams don't use any of those. Characters that have restricted team synergies shakes up the meta which keeps things interesting I think. The immediate next character Wriothesley is a pretty standard normal attack DPS and is basically average in every way despite being the game's first cryo catalyst user. The next character is the hydro archon but from what I can tell she's still similar in overall quality to Kokomi and Yelan.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone : Furina plap plap plap correction etc...

:notlikethis: Me : Rushing 4.2 archon quest for info in continuation to this

Dex-chan lover
:nyoron: not a single bleep about pyro archon. All the silence better be worth it and not room for retcon.
SPOILER_kb5lkfqnmnyb1.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
:haa: Furina banner sales beat Neuvillette, stans got mad. Especially due to the events of archon quest. Yes, her hydro powers are that of a vision bearer's, she's got no more attachment to archonhood nor she did have any power before. And yet she sold more than hydro dragon sovereign

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: even Liben (coming up in 4.3) didn't go to Natlan. He usually talks about next nation..... I wouldn't be suprised if :
  • Traveler has been to Natlan once already, and we just don't know like kaenriah reveal.
  • The Celestia we see is not Celestia but Natlan. A hyper advanced civilization cloaked itself properly as a tourist attraction. Only a part of it is accessible to outsiders. And one can seamlessly teleport in and out without being able to realize they are a kilometer high. Real Celestia is beyond the fake sky

Users who are viewing this thread