Genshin Impact

Double-page supporter
https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/news/detail/9077

I thought miHoYo was finally going to fix this shitty expedition system with non-rewards.
Nope, it's just an event.
Typical.

Aggregator gang
v1.4 trailer dropped. Can someone let me know if Windblume is supposed to be different from Ludi Harpastum? Also s/o to the 6 other people on the planet who raised Lisa and use her regularly because it looks like the oceanid event is coming.

edit: oh shit dating thing with noelle this is already a billion times better than lantern rite

Double-page supporter
Actual activities instead of stupid fetch quests (lantern bullshit)? And you can even interact with playable characters?
I already can hear the screeching of Chinese players.

djI0Q7w.jpg

Why is everyone bitching and moaning over the new abyss? That shit was easy.

>childe and venti reruns
Gib Blowy Femboy

>i have to roll on childe’s banner for rosaria
I don’t want the mentally unstable ginger (I’m repeating myself here) but BIG. TIDDY. GOTH. GF.

>oceanid pet
Good, the seelie is annoying.

>germany is better than china
Blessed Self-Hating Chinese.

>dating system
What...why?

@halo
Insert SnK “Wow Japanese fans” copypasta here.

Aggregator gang
Also, it looks like we'll still get the food-related event. It doesn't seem to be explicitly KFC like the promotional material for CN, so maybe it'll just be a simple giveaway for the other servers. I'm fine with that tbh.

@halo
>adding a dating sim before fixing other stuff like resin, artifact grinding, even the natural Primo economy

Priorities are in order, I guess...

I’m not looking forward to Inazuma if this is what miHoYo wastes their time on.

Aggregator gang
I do expect mhy to revamp resin, but only way into the future (1~2 yrs) after they raise the level/AR ceiling on content to make it easier for new players to reach lategame like in HI3. Artifact grinding makes me want to deepthroat a shotgun and I have a vague feeling that it will only get worse in the future.

I finally reached AR56...

miHoYo says the rewards for getting past AR60 are exp = mora.

Double-page supporter
Like, instead of getting 9 ex for killing a monster, we'll be getting 9 mora?
Yeah, that sounds like something miHoYo would do.

Dex-chan lover
So, should I get into this game? Is it actually fun? Because, it's either this or Bravely Default II.

@greenfrost
Wait until Summer.

We will let you know if it’s worth it or not. Currently the game is in “beta” as miHoYo irons out the kinks in the game.

Once Inazuma is released, most players will make up their minds over whether this game is still worth the time investment.

Or you can just make an account and join us in gachahell and grindinghell’s bastard love child.

Aggregator gang
@Greenfrost it's fun for like the first couple of weeks when everything is novel and the game throws a bunch of free stuff at you, then it becomes a monolithic grind. You can play it on and off once you get to that point if you aren't a masochist.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Greenfrost
You can test it for a week like I did for Halo lmao, it is inevitable for you to eventually run into a standstill with the game progression, you might get bored and leave. You lose nothing except your time (and money if you fall into the gacha claws).

I don't know anything about BD II, only that the first game was basically Final Fantasy, so i guess it would be similar.

Users who are viewing this thread