Gensou Gourmet - Ch. 18 - Totato Stew

Double-page supporter
The pace of this manga is soooo damn goood.
Now im chilling, thanks for the TL!

Fed-Kun's army
Is there anything particular about this Phoenix? Did it appear before?

Supporter
@RosaCiola that’s just publishing status in Japan, not scanlators status.
I absolutely adore this manga.

Even the humble tomato stew/soup when made with TLC can become a pinnacle of culinary excellence.

Double-page supporter
@greatninja3
It think the Phoenix is like a royal mascot and would not be eaten, much like how the real dragon could sell off his tale that would grow back? Also the chicken eggs we eat are unfertilized, they will NEVER hatch, chickens will lay eggs irregardless of whether there is ever a rooster around. This is like how human women will ovulate once a month and the egg will go through the Fallopian tube and rest in the uterus and if not fertilized by sperm will flush out with the lining once month during menstruation. AKA women also lay eggs monthly. It's just a natural process. I doubt the phoenix cares about the discarded unfertilized eggs any more than a human woman would care about a discarded tampon.

Seriously, these chapters always show up in my worst days lmao
Thanks for the translation :)

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes the sign "Ends" can confuse readers.

Sometimes "Book 3 End" which means the story is still continuing but the chapter is the last of the 3rd volume.

However if, say, it's axed, and it still ends this way, it doesn't feel abrupt. This story is the kind that can be just ended anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread