Gensou Gourmet - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Jewel Lobster

They could turn that place into Midieval Times, but with Blitzball instead of jousting.

Dex-chan lover
Now which one will begin to see the other as something more than employee / employer first? This is cute but there is no way their relationship would stay professional.

Contributor
You know, if he buys her food worth "three times her daily salary" like every day like this...

Isn't he kind of an asshole for not giving her a slightly better salary in the first place...? :/

Dex-chan lover
@Pokari that makes no sense, him buying her expensive food all the time means the exact opposite. and you're just assuming she gets paid shit, when the point is that they're eating luxury expensive food

Contributor
@botodopo:

On the contrary, if you say that he's intentionally buying her expensive food—that the food is intended to be a gift, rather than him just bringing her along for the company—that would be extra tasteless. If you're sort-of dating your employee like he is, lavishing gifts far beyond the salary you're paying is a gross power-play and in incredibly poor taste.

Well, there is a decent amount of leeway for nuance here; I can to some extent only judge by how I would feel if I were in her position.

Users who are viewing this thread