Gensou Gourmet - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Dragon Forest

Honestly I would love to see more of the last chapter because a flustered Cheron is actually pretty cute compare to when they first introduced her.

Dex-chan lover
Just how does the dragon lady mate with the dragon male? Transformation on the male side?

Maid even fainted dignified.

Dex-chan lover
1447914229294-e1522474651815.png

I'm kind of disappointed that we didn't continue on from the endpoint of last chapter. I feel like we missed an entire conversation with the princess and other people.

Dex-chan lover
Darn... we didn't get to see the ending of the party. As for Slyphin, come on, puppy. Stop being a tsun and start warming up.

Luka... provocative as ever.

Dex-chan lover
There's a paste glitch on page 14.

You know, i don't think you can get to the flying island that's not connected to surface on foot, even given a lifetime.

Double-page supporter
Bags in the front, huge bag in the back, Luca's shoulders and spine must be in agony.

Dex-chan lover
No cross species infectious viruses from eating all those wild animals?

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A If they are a different enough species it shouldn't be a problem, but depending on where that stuff was living, bacteria might be more of a problem here.

wait a second... Nobu can't enter the town cause he can't transform to human form right? So... By that logic, Noba fked his human size girlfriend?

*Inserts Hamster Eating Banana Picture Here*

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty funny how Shunichirou treats his relationship with Sylphin as purely an employer-employee relationship, and everyone makes it weird. Granted, a pretty generous and insanely rich employer, but I don't really think he's ever intentionally flirted with Sylphin.

Lmao I thought he was talking in his thoughts about "another world" this and that 💀 she heard he said "this world" won't that arouse her suspicious realizing that u are not a person from their world

Users who are viewing this thread