Gensou Gourmet - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
She is ok right? It just flew into the sky and she was surprised to see it, it didn't say eat her...right? This series is one that on the surface is lighthearted and nice, but hints at behind the scenes things being pretty dark, so it really makes me question things like that, as we didnt see her after so we cant be sure.

Power Uploader
She either saw the dragon god, secretly is the dragon god, or was taken away by the dragon god. I feel it's the second one that makes the most sense in the context of the story.

Dex-chan lover
So the dragon god is real. The way she said it makes it sound more like a folklore than anything.

Dex-chan lover
She either saw the dragon god, secretly is the dragon god, or was taken away by the dragon god. I feel it's the second one that makes the most sense in the context of the story.
Shunichiro has an uncanny luck in encountering mystical beings, so I’d say it’s the first, that’s why she was surprised at the shining light, speak of the devil kind of thing, but I can’t see anything bad happening because this is a supposed guardian deity.
That said it’s quite vague, so your choice is not wrong either.

Page 22, "miyako" -> "capital", probably?

Thanks for the translation.
I agree and I think you are correct. Something like “imperial capital” perhaps? I believe in Kyoto would be referred to as “miyako” as it was the imperial capital? Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Dex-chan lover
You'd think those big hard peaches would do a number on a wooden bridge even if it hadn't been destroyed.

Dex-chan lover
qPlKHCs.png

Thank you for the translation. I don't know any japanese so I can't comment on the translation but your translation reads well and I'm still just happy that I get to read this series again. Ever since Toriko finished I've been missing a story like this

ed

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for translating, new chapter is my fave saturday thing.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda hope she is the dragon god. Thanks for the chapter.

Reactions: ed

Users who are viewing this thread