Gensou Gourmet - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
was not expecting an utawarerumono cameo

thx for doing this, can't wait for the end

Dex-chan lover
Kraken should steer clear of Japanese isekai protagonists, particularly ones with a penchant for cooking, it never ends well...

I will finally get to see the ending. I'd have tried TLing this but I'm dumb and don't know how to translate + don't know where to get good raws.
In any case, thanks for the TL! May you be blessed with Sylphyn in your dreams

Dex-chan lover
The untranslated bit earlier in the chapter was Sylphyn realizing Shuichiro quoted what she said to him last time.

Then the next page Shuichiro clarified 'that's what the lady(Sylphyn) said'
That's what it looks like from context, yes, but i wonder what those kanji/kana are anyway.
On page 9, It's looks like 末 or 禾, but i don't recognize the n-looking stroke to the right, followed by hiragana が (that looks like katakana versions - ガ - but with additional stroke), and ellipsis most likely means word is cut off midway.
On page 10, こちらのしディが - no idea what that "di" translates to.

Dex-chan lover
That's what it looks like from context, yes, but i wonder what those kanji/kana are anyway.
On page 9, It's looks like 末 or 禾, but i don't recognize the n-looking stroke to the right, followed by hiragana が (that looks like katakana versions - ガ - but with additional stroke), and ellipsis most likely means word is cut off midway.
On page 10, こちらのしディが - no idea what that "di" translates to.

It's not just context, it really is that.

The kanji on page 9 is 'watashi' (私が...) yeah it's badly drawn.

And page 10 is actually LADY レディ (it's not shi, it's kana re) also you missed the little と to the right which make the line, as a continuation of his line in page 9 "was what this lady..." with implied 'said'

Dex-chan lover
It's not just context, it really is that.

The kanji on page 9 is 'watashi' (私が...) yeah it's badly drawn.

And page 10 is actually LADY レディ (it's not shi, it's kana re) also you missed the little と to the right which make the line, as a continuation of his line in page 9 "was what this lady..." with implied 'said'
Oh wow, now that makes sense, lol. Thing is, I couldn't tell what was written, so, correction - "it looked to me from context".

私 - So it was 禾 radical after all 🙃 Never would've guessed the other one was supposed to be 厶, though.
レディ - ouch, of course it's katakana "re", instead of hiragana "shi" :slap: I've looked up "shi" on jisho, found it could mean Mrs/Miss (kanji: 氏), and, i guess, got fixated on this.
And yeah, i've seen that と over there, and i knew it was used as an indirect speech particle, so i didn't mention it.

Users who are viewing this thread