Gensou Gourmet - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Rainbow Fish

Dex-chan lover
Can you please come back and continue translating again plzzzzzz
I actually did translate chapter 36 but I got flamed hard so I decided to pull it down, I'll post it again in a couple weeks if a properly translated 36 doesn't show up lol

Fed-Kun's army
I actually did translate chapter 36 but I got flamed hard so I decided to pull it down, I'll post it again in a couple weeks if a properly translated 36 doesn't show up lol
I hardly believe anyone would pick it up. But I will be patient for your work then.

Dex-chan lover
Who flamed you? It's well translated and cleaned chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Shin has been AWOL for months now and does not reply to my DMs, so if any other team would like to pick this series up, I'd be grateful. Sorry that it turned out this way, not what I had imagined either.
Apologies if it's rude or presumptuous of me to suggest this, but have you considered working with @anonjoosh on this series given the absence of Shin? They seem pretty committed to sticking around, and while it might not be as ideal as having Shin translating and editing, having you help with proofreading would probably help improve the quality of the MTL further.

Dex-chan lover
Apologies if it's rude or presumptuous of me to suggest this, but have you considered working with @anonjoosh on this series given the absence of Shin? They seem pretty committed to sticking around, and while it might not be as ideal as having Shin translating and editing, having you help with proofreading would probably help improve the quality of the MTL further.
not really interested in trying to work with MTL as a basis. i tried it before and it did not work out whatsoever. can't build a house on shaky ground if you get what i mean.

Dex-chan lover
not really interested in trying to work with MTL as a basis. i tried it before and it did not work out whatsoever. can't build a house on shaky ground if you get what i mean.
Fair enough.

Dex-chan lover
Fair enough.
i am however still actively trying to find a scan team to take over and finish this series since i personally like it a lot and find it a real shame that it just rots away like this...

Users who are viewing this thread