Gensou Gourmet - Vol. 6 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
sooooo... are those eggs unfertilized? you know, like those chicken eggs that we usually eat? because if those are fertilized egg then they basically eat baby sky turtle :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
In our hour of need you have returned to us! This was always a favorite series. I know
As I said in the credits, I still hope someone will pop on in and pick this up still.

I'll translate 1 chapter a month to keep signal boosting it, so snipe me during that time to tell me to fuck off,
we'd seeming both appreciate that lol.
In our hour of need you returned to us! I know you hope someone else will pick it up; but we all appreciate the work you put in for the releases you give us. Thank you.

Supporter
I saw this chapter when you briefly had it up before. A shame the other group only did one chapter.

Thank you for keeping this going.

Dex-chan lover
I saw this chapter when you briefly had it up before. A shame the other group only did one chapter.

Thank you for keeping this going.
I only had it up for like 10 minutes so nice catching that lol

@anonjoosh
Thanks. You missed a speech bubble on page 13 though.
Looks like I hid the text for that bubble by mistake, well thanks, I fixed it

Dex-chan lover
This needs to be picked up by a bigger group., anonjoosh is doing a marvelous job, but one person.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the translation! This is the most unique manga for isekai cooking and I wish more people know about it. If only they have anime, maybe people will talk about it like how Dungeon Meshi is so popular

Users who are viewing this thread