Gensou Gourmet - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - Dragon's Den (First Part)

Dex-chan lover
I like how he just assumes Dragons are savages, to be fair they did just talk about eating people.
Now I’m morbidly curious about how they’d cook and eat demi-human and elf. Like, what are the recipes? Where do they source it from? Are they like wild elves/demi-humans (like tribal and not part of the usual civilisation)?

Dex-chan lover
on behalf of scansnotfound (or rather what's left of it), i'd like to offer my gratidude for picking up this series. i've been trying to find a team to take over from us ever since my partner went AWOL, sadly to no evail. seeing it in good hands puts my mind at ease, thanks!

Group Leader
Now I’m morbidly curious about how they’d cook and eat demi-human and elf. Like, what are the recipes? Where do they source it from? Are they like wild elves/demi-humans (like tribal and not part of the usual civilisation)?
They said they only cooked because the MC and maid were there, they normally just eat it raw.

Dex-chan lover
They said they only cooked because the MC and maid were there, they normally just eat it raw.
So…elf sashimi, and demi-human tartare!? For other guests, not the dragons.

I wonder if the dragon’s wife (forgot her name) also eats raw/cooked elf/demi-human. Because the way they(the dragon aunties) talk about it seems like it’s part of their traditional diet/cuisine. It’s like us talking about eating steak tartare or eating a sirloin, that level of casualness

Users who are viewing this thread