Gensou Gourmet - Vol. 7 Ch. 40 - A New Dream

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I like it when bros hang out.
Seems like Sylphin might have something to be worried about if there are talks of Shuunichirou getting married (Not like it'll ever happen).

On a side note: I forgot how much I liked Sharon. I have a big thing for monoeye/cyclops girls. Big eye is cute.

Dex-chan lover
Sharon and Bart together sounds like one hell of a scheming couple that im rly afraid of

They're also two head of the great noble families, meaning their marriage would require either of them leaving their position or the two houses merging.

The former doesn't really work with either of their personality, the latter would cause a major power shift that the royal family and the other 2 houses can't ignore.

That's most likely why Bart said he can't be together with her.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translation. you guys are missing quite a few commas tho. here, take a few!

Dex-chan lover
a manga with just mc making bunch of food and new shops and exploring would be a nice and comfy manga.
honestly i'm surprised there hasn't been like a "Food Truck Isekai", would be a great marketing opportunity too lol (tho i guess a 'food stand' during festivals is more common. tho i did see a live action where someone had a 'coffee truck' lol)

Dex-chan lover
a manga with just mc making bunch of food and new shops and exploring would be a nice and comfy manga.
not exactly this, but Isekai Izakaya Nobu is the mc making a bunch of food in one shop while not really exploring

Double-page supporter
I love this manga so much. I really fucking love how the whole series is about him exploring the world and learning about the various peoples, cultures and the culinary arts built around them and then at the end just wanting to bring food from Earth to build a new future and enrich the world even more.

Really refreshing from the usual isekai food slop where the MC just creates a cheeseburger to impress the fantasy world who have never thought of a sandwich before or the insane amounts of series that somehow always find a way for the MC to recreate soy sauce. I really appreciate this series a lot for being the rare Isekai that actually cares about the unique and interesting aspects of fantasy foods!

Sad to know it'll be done soon, but it's been a good ride!

Thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread