Gensou Gourmet - Vol. 7 Ch. 42 - Gensou Gourmet

Dex-chan lover
lol 3 years old and already have palate of a gourmet, girl gonna go places

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh...I've been looking forward to the end of this series for a long time and it didn't disappoint. Nothing like a slow burn romance that's not forced and feels completely natural. Watching Sylphy open up as the series went on was probably my favorite part overall. Looking forward to the next project!

Dex-chan lover
shinz-abe-4.jpg

Atta boy.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and finishing this up

Given the WN wasn't completed (last update in 2018) and there was never a LN, the manga still did a good job adapting this and got a pretty good ending too, and damn this one ended in 2020 lol

Last edited:
So does Ruri also have human ears or were the beastman genes stronger :thonk:

Power Uploader
o7. could have gone a bit longer but it was a joy to read all the way through.

Double-page supporter
What an excellent manga, easily in one of my favorite manga series of all time for just how simple, enjoyable and good it is. Good, solid characters, great settings, interesting yet simple premise and a great storyline. It's been a long time coming so I'm very happy that we finally got the conclusion and I am so satisfied by the wonderful ending! Definitely did not expect the timeskip jump, but it worked out great.

The author and artist really get what makes a fantasy world interesting, doubly so for what makes a series about fantasy world food so appealing! Probably won't be any other that put this much care and love into just the culinary intricacies of the setting, but man this manga was just lovely!

I absolutely will be grabbing physical volumes of this to add to my collection! Thanks to the various folks who have worked on this series over the years!

Users who are viewing this thread