Gensou Gourmet

Food Glorious Food
Just can't wait to have some ?

read this just before eating dinner

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

Dex-chan lover
One chapter in and this far better than you would think at first glance.

Pretty good, hoping we get more about what happened during the year than just the quick flashback though.

Dex-chan lover
I can smell the scent of isekai just from the cover art even though there's no isekai on its title.

Now here goes another manga for me to follow

who wants a maid? i want a maid, what kind? read the manga to know what kind

Dex-chan lover
This is rather good.
Only complaint is that it akes me hungry...

Those places full of people/demihumans remind me of the studio ghibli movies, i really like the vibe of this manga

Another cooking isekai? Thank you i like this

edit: i was wrong, i was blinded by the word 'gourmet' in the title, its about eating food not cooking. Still pretty interesting

Isnt there a romance-tag needed?
Anyway, its nice! At least I hope they dont overjapanise it... like starting to search for soy-sauce, miso-soup and rice.

Fed-Kun's army
Sylphiiiiiin.......!!! ?
1868750_20181121124613.jpg

Dex-chan lover
A very refreshing take on the isekai genre. No edgelords, just a foodie trying out the world’s cuisine.

10/10 would recommend.

I absolutely adore the world and setting for this manga. The best part of it is that most of it is simply shown through the art, nothing forceful. The food tasting scenes, well a bit forced I would say, but the rest tends to flow moderately well. Although each characters distinctions and traits have been made quite clear, I think the we need to understand more of MC's thoughts and emotions so we could start to get more invested in this series. So far, we aren't hearing any of his thoughts, other than when he physically is speaking. Overall, the story is quite light hearted and enjoyable, the characters are fairly vibrant and the setting is established well. Would recommend a quick read to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread