Gensou Gourmet

Double-page supporter
I adore that the food in this is about fantasy food. Like pancakes that look like wood? That's fantastic.

Power Uploader
I think is it time to start search another group that will be translating this manga. One more month and I will write RIP here.

Contributor
@marconii2002

You just had to wait, and now it's good
1x

But yeah, it's a great manga, hope we can see more of it.

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought this will be similar to shokugeki no souma, but instead it feels more towards toriko

Double-page supporter
i really love isekais that dont involve actual fantasy action, but more normal life

Double-page supporter
Re-reading cuz of update. Gosh! I love all the characters here so much (except for the Lops family currently). Shunichirou’s child-like personality when it come to food is just really cute. Bart is not a stuck-up noble but rather a doting older brother just make their interactions so amusing to read. And I really don’t need to say anything about Sylphin...she is pretty much the key reason I enjoy this so much. IMO one of the best casual food isekai I’ve read by far. Just need more updates 😭

Double-page supporter
Series continues to not disappoint. Extremely solid in all aspects, art and writing. Food is appropriately fantasy but realistic at the same time. Just really, really good.

Honestly all I can say is read it. Basically everything is done right. 9/10 so far.

Dex-chan lover
Why do all the good series drop chapters so rarely

I like this manga cause the mc is fully embracing and even seeking the food unique to the new world he is in.

this completly counter to the "japanese food is the best and must be brought over" trope...

part of the fun of tracel is trying the food of the area visiting or new to

Users who are viewing this thread