Gensou Gourmet

The art and how the world is displayed to the reader is very beautiful.

I would definitely love to see this become an anime to see all the colors popping out

Makes you feel immersed into the story, makes you feel like you’re there

Art is absolutely gorgeous, the world feels so unique and detailed. Another breath of fresh air in the stagnated isekai genre. Well thats atleast how i felt about it. 🙂

Dex-chan lover
SPOILERS FROM THE FINAL CHAPTER AHEAD, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Yep, romance up ahead. This page pretty much sums it up.
js2t2r.png

It ended on volume 7, looking forward to seeing it get TLed.

Group Leader
"Dang it! I can't read any moon runes (except あ、る、の、く、も。 Yeah, that's pretty much it), so please hurry the fuck up."
... is what I wanted to say, but I can't. Scanlating is hard you know. I must be grateful that someone is willing to translate this manga.

Thank you.

I was looking for "completed" and this appeared, then i read i loved everything just to see that it is in "completed" tag but it is not "completed"...

This is really refreshing to read and its not so hectic or stressful as some other mangas or action or drama i read. So its really something i enjoy and would recommend to others as well! :)

Double-page supporter
I knew something was off, the scans are of higher quality in chapter 13. Well done.

Man, this Manga is already finished and the updates here take a month...smh

Aggregator gang
It's been 2 years since I put this on my plan to read.... And they still haven't finished it.....I guess I'll check it back in another 2 years if I still live to do it....

It has like 40 chapters. Raws are all available online, please ask some bigger scanlation group to take this project. I don’t like waiting 3 months for a chapter.

Group Leader
How about orangescans? Their upload rate is like, hella fast (2-4 chappie a day), but of course there is a drawback in the quality.

Dex-chan lover
it's from the same artist of the best delinquent ever, follow 100%

Instead of starting the story and moving forward, the author starts midway and jumps back whenever they need to input more backstory. This makes the story really frustrating to read.

Dex-chan lover
You know, this is surprisingly entertaining. I wen't into this with fairly low expectations only to be pleasantly surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread