Gensou Shinkou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Why is whenever a mc is having women throw themselves at him, the only thing preventing is one girl who's not even there (or alive, I honestly don't remember)
Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I have a strange feeling that the "invasion" of Earth is definitely Earth tried to conquer was fought back and then the defenders moved the warfront. Later, we are probably gonna find out the guy in the walkie talkie getting the MC to cause chaos is full of it and actually evil wanting to conquer for his country after the MC kills them all

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for another chapter! I’ve been looking forward to reading this one for a while now so seeing it get translated has been awesome.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh if there no breeding how can we enjoy this hot thrash since all the monster girl will perished in the end anyway. This would be better if the MC is cultured instead we got this angsty dude.
Ah yes cause being a soldier and not wanting to do anything sexual with the enemy you want to kill automatically makes you angsty. You're fucking stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes cause being a soldier and not wanting to do anything sexual with the enemy you want to kill automatically makes you angsty. You're fucking stupid.
Geez you salty af, even your past forum comments full of angst. Who hurt you brother? :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread