Gentle Flutters - Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter 🖤

Ummm what was the purpose of this chapter

Oh nvm it says 1 year ago.

I’m embarrassed how much I look forward to this comic every month. This chapter was just the right blend of gamer relatable hilarity and adorableness.

This was so sweet! And seeing the characters' different approaches to the game gave me a better sense of their personalities than I had before. Thanks for the translation.

Ah. If only there was a real game I could play where other lesbians gathered. Does anyone remember Why's Poignant Guide to Ruby? I'd like to imagine Coding World is like a mmo version of that. Fighting cartoon foxes that just want to teach you how to use pipes.

thank you for the update! these two are absolutely adorable.
I remember this story cracking me up so hard with each update, so I went back to reread it and —

chapter 3: “She’d have to listen to every message I sent, over and over...”

chapter 7: ah yeah that off-hand comment checks out.

can’t wait for the next one! they’re such chaotic dumbasses. I want to see what Jiang was up to in the passing months of being blocked LMAO

Fed-Kun's army
>videogame company known for lesbian fanbase
>complimenting player's hands and saying how happy her girlfriend must be
>the quote
>staff of glitching
Some fine jokes this chapter

This is how my girlfriend and I play.
I go and shoot everyone ,while she builds the base she does and decorates. 😋 😄

Dex-chan lover
gosh this chapter is so sweett!!!

also lol, we all know that one weird player who simply doesn't play the normal way huh XD

loved this chapter, it's particularly witty. i hope this artist continues to make more and hope we'll continue to see translations of the work as well. cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread