Get Back

There really ought to be content tags for abuse the way there is for sexual violence, gore, etc. Because damn is this heavy with it.

Wow, this one right here is gooold!! It should be more popular. The story is great and i can't wait to see how it's gonna end (aka pls upload more chapters ♡)

@ADK

I have a feeling that you're not making a legit question, I said that overall korean delinquents stories are better than japanese, but I have a feel that you understood that all japanese delinquent manga sucks, they all trash and this is a masterpiece better than anything ever writed in history.

Overall, things like this, unstopable siblings, random chat and so on are better than things like rokudou, kkow, angel densetsu and so on. I love delinquent stuff and I feel that koreans can do better than japanese. I read and enjoy both, tho.

ADK

@burmn123

I cannot criticize your taste in stories but none of Korean stories have the depth and character development or comedy of Kyou Kara Ore Wa, Angel Densetsu or Rokudou.

Double-page supporter
I really like what I'm looking at, but I also have no idea what I'm looking at. Followed.

Double-page supporter
I thought this is about a man named Jojo who thought he was a loner.

I flipping looove this i also love nona I hope they don't make him/her to be the bad guy later I also hate that manipulative sister if hers i don't care if she regrets what she did she will always be selfish and prioritise herself over everything even if it means hell for others I feel like she is the type that she is good as long as everything is good but the moment things change she will stab you in the back I hope the big bro can't remember his name can go to college I feel like he is giving up on everything witch is not a good sign spacialy when his sister is only know getting her hopes up also I don't get why not cause nona told father to let them do whatever they want but he is leaving with nona so we will see what's that about I guess it's obvious how much I love this it's much more realistic and doesn't make the mafua/yakuza to be the good guys wich I find repelling in stories
Code:
Code:

Users who are viewing this thread