Get Out of My House! - Ch. 54.5

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translating the news!

damn that sucks i was actively waiting for this one to return from the break, but what we have now is still good so it works out fine

NOOOOOOOOO!!! (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) I checked diligently every month hoping one day for an update, this truly sucks to see after 7 months of hiatus. Still, thank you very much for the translations. Time to move on to reading something else :-(

Dex-chan lover
If the threads being dropped for future drama are ignored, their relationship and personalities ended in a pretty good place, and the story could have been concluded nicely with a couple simple chapters about officially dating and supporting each other. Ah, well.
🤷‍♀️

3rd season was supposed to continue on may, if my memory serves right. i had an inkling that this wuld be cancelled since they havent publish this on time and no news or whatsoever. i hope the issue wasnt because of the publisher (lezhin).
I hope too, lezhin has a history of work abuse with its authors but apparently it's for personal reasons, I hope it's not anything too serious

Dex-chan lover
I hope if a wrap up comic gets posted on the author’s pixa it gets translated and posted here.

Dex-chan lover
This kinda stuff scares me. Sad that series ends but more worried about whether author is okay.

Users who are viewing this thread