Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 101 - Ai-chan, Part 26

Friend is all of us, if only she knew she has the younger version willing to be fondled o7

Dex-chan lover
remember when they made Ai's little sister possibly romantically interested in the lesbian girl than did absolutely nothing with that, than made a student looked as though he is interested in the lesbian girl and also did nothing with that..... yep author has no plans to do anything with Ai chan and her friend

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

A national treasure...
:win:

Double-page supporter
It's kinda funny that we draw the line Volleyball-chan getting handsy with Ai-chan, but everyone's cool with two grown men developing romantic relationships with minors in this series (though Maegami-chan is PROBABLY legal now). Mind you, I'mma keep reading like I have been the past however long this has been going (I'm here for my girl Kohai-chan and her group above all else... and I need more of her). It's just funny to see people overlook one admittedly sus thing and get up in arms over another.

Group Leader
It's kinda funny that we draw the line Volleyball-chan getting handsy with Ai-chan, but everyone's cool with two grown men developing romantic relationships with minors in this series (though Maegami-chan is PROBABLY legal now). Mind you, I'mma keep reading like I have been the past however long this has been going (I'm here for my girl Kohai-chan and her group above all else... and I need more of her). It's just funny to see people overlook one admittedly sus thing and get up in arms over another.
Maegami's dude didn't do anything until she was old enough and she even ended up tricking him at the last minute before her birthday to make a move-- I haven't seen any other adult character here go after another girl like this friend does. I know this is a suggestive manga about anime tiddys, but I think people like me are just real tired of having these throw away characters that don't develop or mature and just act like sex fiends.

Dex-chan lover
Maegami's dude didn't do anything until she was old enough and she even ended up tricking him at the last minute before her birthday to make a move-- I haven't seen any other adult character here go after another girl like this friend does. I know this is a suggestive manga about anime tiddys, but I think people like me are just real tired of having these throw away characters that don't develop or mature and just act like sex fiends.
I don't think it was her birthday. I think it was the official end of the school year so that she would no longer be his student (even if graduated).

Dex-chan lover
Technically her friend is the 1st cousin of the Office Worker Ai is interested in.
remember Ai & the Guy don’t know they have a Connection through their shared acquaintance
perhaps the Friend is Proxy for his inner desire?

Group Leader
I don't think it was her birthday. I think it was the official end of the school year so that she would no longer be his student (even if graduated).
Yeah I think you are right-- when I think about it again he might have just said 'not until you graduate' but even so the guy wasn't making any moves there lol

Dex-chan lover
Yea she wasn’t of age(20 in JP) yet iirc
just the End of the School Year

Dex-chan lover
It's not even that imo. It's mostly about development and progress. If Ai-chan had literally no interest in onii-san, and instead was actually interested in her friend, then this wouldn't have been that bad since it would've counted as a development in their relationship. But that's not the case, Ai-chan (afaik) has zero romantic interest in her friend and instead has a budding (not counting twitter images since I don't know if they're canon), so chapters like these aren't developments or changes to progress but roadblocks to it. In other words, I can look past Ai-chan's peverted friend, since that's been her only quality as of late (so I don't expect anything different), but since it comes at the cost of some development, especially considering there's been no major development for Ai-chan for awhile, it's a nuisance at this point.

When i see her "Friend" keep assaulting her, it reminds me of that one confession in Nigerian Church radio. REMOVE YOURSELF 👹

Double-page supporter
Maegami and her sensei was healthy though, dude told her no and waited until she graduated to go ahead with it. Ai and oniisan is whatever and legit does not exist in the manga.
In the Twitterverse though she is far and away the thirsty one in their relationship
It's not even that imo. It's mostly about development and progress. If Ai-chan had literally no interest in onii-san, and instead was actually interested in her friend, then this wouldn't have been that bad since it would've counted as a development in their relationship. But that's not the case, Ai-chan (afaik) has zero romantic interest in her friend and instead has a budding (not counting twitter images since I don't know if they're canon), so chapters like these aren't developments or changes to progress but roadblocks to it. In other words, I can look past Ai-chan's peverted friend, since that's been her only quality as of late (so I don't expect anything different), but since it comes at the cost of some development, especially considering there's been no major development for Ai-chan for awhile, it's a nuisance at this point.
The twitter version existed before this one and you're unsure if it's canon? Bro...
I just view this as an alternate universe, one that's much more tame and not committing to any real progress, like D00T said it's basically just a gag manga now.
Also the original Twitter version gave us the comiket books too with some rather spicy details of the cast and in-universe "logic" :meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread