Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 108 - Hokuro-chan, Part 2

I’m sorry you can’t say that, that is not true at all. We’ve had multiple storylines about the idol industry, shrine maidens, office work and its grueling nature , and dozens, and dozens of chapters dedicated with conversations about romance and feelings.

All with a faceless protagonist. I literally didn’t realize it was a separate person until chapter 50 or so. I thought all the guys were the same because they have so little personality and they have literally no face
This is a manga for heterosexual men. Clearly you are not the target audience.

Dex-chan lover
once she leaves school l think she will be phased out to a radom pop up couple, which l think will be fun as we will get more couples to replace the others
I wouldn't even be against that, if she can't be with salaryman.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if a bra like the one she wore at the end, with two straps per side, one to the inside, one to the outside, actually has a use.

I don't know much about bras (or having tits) but just trying to think about it logically wouldn't that increase hold and comfort a bunch?

Either way, it's a nice looking bra lol. Honestly a fan of that couple, always nice to see one where the girl is generally "in control" of things.

Dex-chan lover
I’m so confused why this series refuses to make the men into actual characters. They are literally faceless nothings. Why can’t they just be characters like everyone else?

The only other time I see this style is old Hentai Game Protagonists pre-2014, in the past 10 years even hentai games realized giving the MC a personality is vital to get invested into a world/story.
It's for people to self insert.
The men normally have one trait of trying to hold back their pervertedness around cow tits girls which is relatable but nothing more than that.
I think the reason people like train man is because he's the only one whose not 100% relatable.

Dex-chan lover
I’m sorry you can’t say that, that is not true at all. We’ve had multiple storylines about the idol industry, shrine maidens, office work and its grueling nature , and dozens, and dozens of chapters dedicated with conversations about romance and feelings.
Agreed here...

I literally didn’t realize it was a separate person until chapter 50 or so. I thought all the guys were the same because they have so little personality and they have literally no face
...and thinking you're really not perceptive, here. They each may not have much personality expressed initially, but aside from facial features specifically they all have their own designs that make them fairly distinct.

Also, the men aren't the protagonists; they're the point-of-view characters. The women are the protagonists.

Supporter
Damn, how the hell can a (growing) high school girl afford to buy a bra for basically every single day? On her allowance? Not only are their designs rather intricate, she also seems to be able to find these in huge sizes like it's nothing. Big breasted girls all over the world are in shambles.
Given that girls are wearing sailor uniforms and boys gakurans, it may well be a middle school... Could she be from a family with a business dealing with importing western lingerie?

Dex-chan lover
I’m so confused why this series refuses to make the men into actual characters. They are literally faceless nothings. Why can’t they just be characters like everyone else?

The only other time I see this style is old Hentai Game Protagonists pre-2014, in the past 10 years even hentai games realized giving the MC a personality is vital to get invested into a world/story.
It's so the reader is the character. The reader is the protagonist.

Meh, I feel like we have a few too many weirdo headcases with strange dynamics in this manga already. Kouhai and Ai-chan are like the only two normal ones with healthy relationships.
Out of all the couples you picked the one with a high school girl giving her shirt buttons to an adult man at the train station as "normal and healthy".

Fed-Kun's army
ok. i need the name of the last bra type. for research of course. i never seen something like that before

Dex-chan lover
isn't the shrine maiden and the kohai the more normal relationship so far? and only problem with the teacher and the student is that there's no oyakodon yet (jk ofc :meguusmug::meguusmug::meguusmug:)

Dex-chan lover

All with a faceless protagonist. I literally didn’t realize it was a separate person until chapter 50 or so. I thought all the guys were the same because they have so little personality and they have literally no face
It's a fetishist manga that avoiding the reader even the author too to not get to be jealous of the guys. It's literally made to be a runaway story from real life to fantasy. All kinds of depiction of the guy's image is left to how the reader's interpret it

Users who are viewing this thread