Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Vol. 10 Ch. 90 - Jitome-chan, Part 15

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

mc7y24cziabc1.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Meh, you have a 97% chance to have a healthy kid with a stranger, and a 94% chance with your first cousin, rising with each separation. So if they're second cousins it's like a 95% chance of healthy kids.

Separately, I love this couple way more than thot-chan and cuck-kun.
Dude, getting pregnant is the last thing normal people care about when they find out you are fucking your family members.

Society cares about the incest part. If they've been fucking for 9+ months enough to get pregnant, having a retarded baby is still low on the list of long ongoing issues, because the previous 9 months of fucking your family members needs to be addressed.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, getting pregnant is the last thing normal people care about when they find out you are fucking your family members.

Society cares about the incest part. If they've been fucking for 9+ months enough to get pregnant, having a retarded baby is still low on the list of long ongoing issues, because the previous 9 months of fucking your family members needs to be addressed.
If the worry isn't mutated offspring, then what's the worry? That's the entire reason inbreeding became a stigma.

Dex-chan lover
If the only thing stopping you from fucking your sister/daughter/mother/neice is genetics, I legit don't know how to answer.

I just really really really hope you never become a father. That poor kid... "Well it's only 1-75% chance the baby will be deformed!"
Pretty sure I just said its a 3%-6% chance? Can you read? A random stranger is a 3% chance.

Whats the other issue between two people being in love that are cousins? What other issue than whether the offspring would be healthy or not is there?

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure I just said its a 3%-6% chance? Can you read? A random stranger is a 3% chance.

Whats the other issue between two people being in love that are cousins? What other issue than whether the offspring would be healthy or not is there?
Why is murder wrong? Why is rape wrong? Why is stealing wrong?

If there is no god, and everyone is just going to die anyway, what's the issue with doing whatever you want? I legit can't explain morals and ethics and why people do what they do to someone who is looking for an answer they already have established in their mind. Not even to touch on growing up togethor, positions of power, gaslighting and grooming that comes with incestuous relationships but that requires some kind of morality to even touch..

You obviously don't have an issue fucking your cousins.

Dex-chan lover
Why is murder wrong? Why is rape wrong? Why is stealing wrong?

If there is no god, and everyone is just going to die anyway, what's the issue with doing whatever you want? I legit can't explain morals and ethics and why people do what they do to someone who is looking for an answer they already have established in their mind. Not even to touch on growing up togethor, positions of power, gaslighting and grooming that comes with incestuous relationships but that requires some kind of morality to even touch..

You obviously don't have an issue fucking your cousins.
You're trying to build a strawman and move the goal posts, because you know you're wrong.

What's wrong with murder and rape? You're ruining someone's life. A relationship between two people is consensual between those two people.

Who cares if they grow up together? Why would cousins be in a position of power that a normal childhood family friend wouldn't? Why would grooming be more prevelant between cousins than a teacher or tutor or older neighbor? You're kind of just talking out your ass.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Eh Japan don't seem to be annoy by that. Or at least reading about that cause the amount of sibling relationship is fucking huge

Dex-chan lover
Eh Japan don't seem to be annoy by that. Or at least reading about that cause the amount of sibling relationship is fucking huge
Cousin marriage (including first cousins) is legal in large parts of the world, including Japan and much of the "civilized" West. Wikipedia says "slightly over 10% of all marriages worldwide are estimated to be between second cousins or closer", not the best source but still.

Anyway, yes, as Jackist says, society cares about incest, but hey, society don't seem to see cousin-cousin as incest, which makes their argument kinda moot.

Dex-chan lover
You're trying to build a strawman and move the goal posts, because you know you're wrong.

What's wrong with murder and rape? You're ruining someone's life. A relationship between two people is consensual between those two people.

Who cares if they grow up together? Why would cousins be in a position of power that a normal childhood family friend wouldn't? Why would grooming be more prevelant between cousins than a teacher or tutor or older neighbor? You're kind of just talking out your ass.

you really want to defend incest… bro did you fuck your cousin? Because it’s coming off like you fucked your cousins growing up, and desperately want it to be not weird

Dex-chan lover
you really want to defend incest… bro did you fuck your cousin? Because it’s coming off like you fucked your cousins growing up, and desperately want it to be not weird
Its not even considered incest in 90% of the world. You're the one that made the bold claim there's more issues to fucking your cousin than genetics.

I'm waiting to hear what issues those are. You've failed to answer this entire time.

Users who are viewing this thread