Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 99 - Cheer-chan, Part 9

Dex-chan lover
We were so close!

This sounds pseudo-scientific but I choose to believe it as fact.
relevant
I always figured this explained why the only one of my cousins I ever wanted to do dirty stuff to was the one I never met until I was already in puberty, even though my other female cousin is just as obviously pretty.

Dex-chan lover
So I'm assuming this this the author telling us to not expect progress anytime soon for this couple. Which, considering kouhai and senpai never had any and author basically killed Ai chan and salaryman, leaves us with Maegami and Jitome chan.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck am I supposed to do now that I'm caught up... wait every two weeks??? That's fucking torture :notlikethis: :notlikethis: :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Hm...I am not the best at reading people, but something tells me that page 18 is not how a girl would react if she was against it.
His woman smiling and reaching out to him is one of the best things a man ever sees. At least it is for me.

Dex-chan lover
I swear I've heard that this is an actual phenomenon that prevents incest. Can't remember the name, though
Supposedly scent (I don't mean stench) does affect attractiveness. It's hypothesized that you're looking for someone with a different set of immune factors so your offspring will be stronger.

Scent & Attraction Psychology — Why They Are So Connected

Scientifically, we are programmed to search for partners who have a different gene configuration to our own. “Our noses can act as a compass to find suitable partners for two reasons: pheromones and MHC, the genes that compose a significant part of our immune system,” Frederick says. These genes then produce certain molecules, she explains, which define our unspoken, and unconscious, attraction to others. So while one’s natural scent definitely plays a role in how they smell, it can be masked by perfumes, body washes, colognes, you name it.

Users who are viewing this thread