Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Vol. 11 Ch. 104 - Jitome-chan, Part 16

Double-page supporter
His mind:" We're getting married! " :glee:

Her mind:" WE'RE GONNA FUCK!! " :lewd:
Why-Not-Both.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I've never understood the logic of "Let me struggle for five minutes to back into the stall poorly because it's quicker to leave"

Dex-chan lover
I've never understood the logic of "Let me struggle for five minutes to back into the stall poorly because it's quicker to leave"
one has you reverse into a parking spot, the other has you reversing into potential traffic. both are bad, but one is worse.

the ideal is to park in one of the rows that's up against another row of cars rather than a wall, and finding 2 free spots that are back-to-back; allowing you to enter the first one facing forwards, then continue driving into the second spot so that you're facing out again - no reversing needed at any point.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ngl I thought he's dragging her to love hotel. Also, dudes having the "Whos gonna get married first" competition with the former Student council president 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
As much as i enjoy seeing the other couples progress, I want to see the main ones reach that level. Like seriously they are the least developed couple of the ones shown so far.

Does anyone have a clue as to when this series will continue?
Just in case you didn't see it, author included on the bottom of the last page of chapter 104:
"We'll be on break for a bit. See you on August 12."
No idea what the additional delay is about though.

Users who are viewing this thread