Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 105 - Ai-chan, Part 27

Dex-chan lover
Fwiw, the anime just retread stuff the twitter manga had already covered, and this series seems to be avoiding those stories and focusing on expanding it beyond them. Besides, it's already implied they've had seggs, both in anime and twitter manga. Or at the very least had an intense makeout that left her clothes disheveled.
i kind of know that they do use the twitter webcomic stuff for the anime, but they also mixed in some original stuff a bit here and there, but in this manga ver., they didn't have those kind of implication at all, which is completely fine, and my point with mentioning that stuff is that, if the author don't want to do that, it's okay, as long as the onii-san interaction are still there

But also as I said, there's not much more escalation that can be shown outright, and the entire engagement loop requires something more happen until it's repetitive to show it. Ai-chan can really only progress that way through the bestie.
the OL girl literally just them talking about their work but it's varied, which literally means it works, and it's not like Ai-chan and Onii-san needs to be stuck at the same place either, since it happened with OL girl or any other heroine

and i disagree with what you said with the loop, i get that it gets tiring when it loops too much which is fine if author want to show other people in Ai-chan life as well, but the issue is that, they barely show him, these past 2 years new chapters about Ai-chan, only 3 show full onii-san interaction chapters
just saying that these past 2 years, there's 13 ai-chan chapters, only 3 of them are with onii-san properly and i haven't even included the previous chapters where it's also only about Ai-chan friends as well, and if you compare them with OL girl or with the former stuco, the difference is huge

Fed-Kun's army
I haven't read any of the other chapters. I saw one page my friend sent me forever ago, and was pretty excited because it looked cute. So naturally I checked the comments and read the recent chapter to see how it is and this chapter is Hella boring lmao. Also, girls groping each other just because is such a tired, boring, and really lame excuse for fanservice. I'd rather there just not be fanservice. If I wanted that I'd go read Yuri.(i do read Yuri)

Users who are viewing this thread