Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 105 - Ai-chan, Part 27

Dex-chan lover
THREE BALLS
iu

it's a one sided love interest, yes, Ai-chan little sister like the lesbian girl, not the lesbian girl liking the little sister

honestly, the issue isn't even whether it's a safe yuri or yuri bait, it's more of, no one really care this much about ai chan and the lesbian girl, people don't mind author showing them once in a while, but holy fuck, most of ai-chan chapter are just ai-chan and that lesbian girl
and i honestly don't think audience would even buy it still no matter how hard the author try to push it assuming the author actually does try (which i don't think he is)
It's not just the manga, the twitter webcomic also not featured Ai-cha and Onii-san for god knows how long. Previously there were lot of pages were tons of progress happened between them and tons of suggestive thing either. This serialization killed the tawawa I liked.

Dex-chan lover
It's not just the manga, the twitter webcomic also not featured Ai-cha and Onii-san for god knows how long. Previously there were lot of pages were tons of progress happened between them and tons of suggestive thing either. This serialization killed the tawawa I liked.
i didn't check the twitter webcomic anymore because of how the author treat Ai-chan in the manga, i already rarely check them when the manga came out, but i just stopped when he stopped making Ai-chan and Onii-san chapters, so i'm glad i stopped checking the twitter webcomic, otherwise i would be more annoyed

"This serialization killed the tawawa I liked." agreed, i know that feel all to well, i used to look forward to this series a lot, now i just got annoyed after i read new Ai-chan chapter hoping it'll be different but it didn't

Dex-chan lover
The author uses the female lead's interaction with her playful lesbian best sis to create a loophole for the yuri trendy fanservice in straight rom-com. It's super effective. Well...probably...I don't know honestly.
Funny considering that in the Twitter version they canonically had fucked lol

Dex-chan lover
My remaining hope is that the manga lasts long enough for Ai chan to graduate and be able to date salaryman. That's assuming the author is actually still interested in having their relationship progress, which I'm not sure it's the case if he also stalled in the Twitter version.

Dex-chan lover
it's a one sided love interest, yes, Ai-chan little sister like the lesbian girl, not the lesbian girl liking the little sister

honestly, the issue isn't even whether it's a safe yuri or yuri bait, it's more of, no one really care this much about ai chan and the lesbian girl, people don't mind author showing them once in a while, but holy fuck, most of ai-chan chapter are just ai-chan and that lesbian girl
and i honestly don't think audience would even buy it still no matter how hard the author try to push it assuming the author actually does try (which i don't think he is)
And I find this strange, because instead of developing a ready-made pairing that doesn’t bother anyone, the author spends time on “safe” fan service, which in theory slows down two ships.

Funny considering that in the Twitter version they canonically had fucked lol
If you're talking about Ai-chan and Onii-san, then the author is probably simply forced to "develop the plot" for the manga instead of fanservice for the sake of fanservice on Twitter. This is not something new. Purely subjective, given their plot decisions like writing the lesbian friend as the niece of the female lead's love interest, the author really isn't quite experienced at this yet.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Urghhh!!! Again with this thirsty groping-demon lesbian! Where's my damn onii-san, author!!!

The author uses the female lead's interaction with her playful lesbian best sis to create a loophole for the yuri trendy fanservice in straight rom-com. It's super effective. Well...probably...I don't know honestly.
Well, considering how most people nowadays would prefer females over males in anime and manga, i'm starting to think the same. Also due to the fact that it's hard to entertain audiences with a proper male character.

Dex-chan lover
Retention for more than 6 seconds.

Yellow card.

That's only for the keeper, and it's a rule that's almost never applied by the officials though (this is confirmed after talking to a high-level official), except for that one time at London 2012. Guess which country I'm from.

Dex-chan lover
Well, considering how most people nowadays would prefer females over males in anime and manga, i'm starting to think the same. Also due to the fact that it's hard to entertain audiences with a proper male character.
At times like this, I remember another web manga that started with Twitter illustrations and how the author's joke about the heroine's lesbian dream led to a real debate about whether it should be yuri or not.

Dex-chan lover
I'm Flabbergasted, Dumbfounded, Bamboozled...
Never have I ever thought of that way to play Soccer

Dex-chan lover
i would agree if there's literally no other manga that gone even worse than JK and salary men (heck, there's still a lot of JK and older dude romance manga out there)

if people doesn't like the "segs" implication of Ai chan and onii-san that are from twitter or doujins, author literally doesn't need to show it because that's not the thing that makes people like Ai chan and onii-san interaction, heck, even in the anime, Ai chan got better treatment than this manga ver. somehow
Fwiw, the anime just retread stuff the twitter manga had already covered, and this series seems to be avoiding those stories and focusing on expanding it beyond them. Besides, it's already implied they've had seggs, both in anime and twitter manga. Or at the very least had an intense makeout that left her clothes disheveled.

But also as I said, there's not much more escalation that can be shown outright, and the entire engagement loop requires something more happen until it's repetitive to show it. Ai-chan can really only progress that way through the bestie.

Users who are viewing this thread