Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 105 - Ai-chan, Part 27

Group Leader
I haven't seen such blatant disregard for the actual rules of football since (insert any recent chapter of Blue Lock here)

mondaylock.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This kind of moves would certainly attract a different viewer demographic to female football.

But I'm sorry Ai-chan. For now, female football is and remains the domain of ass-appreciators. Not boobs-believers.
Judging by the Internet, women's sports are watched either by feminists or by horny men. Because for some reason the average audience is not interesting for the media.

Dex-chan lover
CA0MNrn.png

She sees three balls! Sporty-chan is us chat, she's us! :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
It's an easy catch for goalkeeper actually. It's just plot armor

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

It's been a long time...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, probably not a legal strategy:

Nah. Nothing preventing the opposing players to body her to get the ball off her. It's technically legal.

It's just not a viable strategy as the "carrier" wouldn't be able to walk fast enough to get to the goal before someone comes to body her, if it was a match with any seriousness to it.

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan is the Main girl in the manga and Is starting to became the one want to See less, the Main drive was her relationship with Salary man but it's going nowhere
Kinda hard to progress an illegal relationship that's already pushing the boundaries as far as it can. At that point it'd just be a date chapter, but doing that more than once gets repetitive.

Dex-chan lover
There is also the plot point of salaryman being the cousin of the lesbian friend but author isn't doing much with that.
But yeah, when I see an Ai chan chapter I always sets my expectations low, which is sad.
The author uses the female lead's interaction with her playful lesbian best sis to create a loophole for the yuri trendy fanservice in straight rom-com. It's super effective. Well...probably...I don't know honestly.
i feel you, the reason why i like getsuyoubi no tawawa in the first place is because my favorite character is Ai chan, even when i still read it as twitter daily and doujin format, Ai chan and onii-san relationship is the one that i like the best

what even more sucks on top of these raging lesbian moments with Ai chan is that, we all know other heroine got the male MC appearing in almost of all their chapter, but not Ai chan

and i also hate that the author indicated in one of the Ai chan chapter that she's still in contact with onii-san a lot which is the reason why she doesn't want to let anyone check her phone
Kinda hard to progress an illegal relationship that's already pushing the boundaries as far as it can. At that point it'd just be a date chapter, but doing that more than once gets repetitive.
i would agree if there's literally no other manga that gone even worse than JK and salary men (heck, there's still a lot of JK and older dude romance manga out there)

if people doesn't like the "segs" implication of Ai chan and onii-san that are from twitter or doujins, author literally doesn't need to show it because that's not the thing that makes people like Ai chan and onii-san interaction, heck, even in the anime, Ai chan got better treatment than this manga ver. somehow

at this point, author might as well just remove ai-chan from the series, better to just replace her with the identical twin that definitely are going to be more fun to read than this ai-chan x raging lesbian, and i didn't even hate the lesbian character before

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i feel you, the reason why i like getsuyoubi no tawawa in the first place is because my favorite character is Ai chan, even when i still read it as twitter daily and doujin format, Ai chan and onii-san relationship is the one that i like the best

what even more sucks on top of these raging lesbian moments with Ai chan is that, we all know other heroine got the male MC appearing in almost of all their chapter, but not Ai chan

and i also hate that the author indicated in one of the Ai chan chapter that she's still in contact with onii-san a lot which is the reason why she doesn't want to let anyone check her phone

i would agree if there's literally no other manga that gone even worse than JK and salary men (heck, there's still a lot of JK and older dude romance manga out there)

if people doesn't like the "segs" implication of Ai chan and onii-san that are from twitter or doujins, author literally doesn't need to show it because that's not the thing that makes people like Ai chan and onii-san interaction, heck, even in the anime, Ai chan got better treatment than this manga ver. somehow

at this point, author might as well just remove ai-chan from the series, better to just replace her with the identical twin that definitely are going to be more fun to read than this ai-chan x raging lesbian, and i didn't even hate the lesbian character before
I don't know all the details, but if you close your eyes to all the rubber stretching in general, it looks like a "safe" yuri. When the author simply throws yuri bait, knowing that it will never become canon. At least until the audience believes it. This is despite the fact that as far as I remember, her friend already had a love interest in Ai-chan's little sister.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know all the details, but if you close your eyes to all the rubber stretching in general, it looks like a "safe" yuri. When the author simply throws yuri bait, knowing that it will never become canon. At least until the audience believes it. This is despite the fact that as far as I remember, her friend already had a love interest in Ai-chan's little sister.
it's a one sided love interest, yes, Ai-chan little sister like the lesbian girl, not the lesbian girl liking the little sister

honestly, the issue isn't even whether it's a safe yuri or yuri bait, it's more of, no one really care this much about ai chan and the lesbian girl, people don't mind author showing them once in a while, but holy fuck, most of ai-chan chapter are just ai-chan and that lesbian girl
and i honestly don't think audience would even buy it still no matter how hard the author try to push it assuming the author actually does try (which i don't think he is)

Users who are viewing this thread