Getsuyoubi no Tawawa (Serialization) (Blue) (Fan Colored) - Ch. 83 - Ai-chan, Part 21

Dex-chan lover
I want a cut out of that cute AI-chan running from page 7. Hopefully on a transparent background.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, didn't think the serialized version would get its own characters albeit she looks like a reuse of the insurance sales girls from the Twitter Weekly

Dex-chan lover
Ask and you shall receive.
Oh wow. Thank you so much. Didn't really expect someone to do it, I had actually started working on it myself. But I'm barely half-competent at image editing and super slow. So I'm only half done with the cleaning.
https://files.catbox.moe/l6wac0.png

First time posting a image on here and it seems way more complicated then it needs to be.
Supposedly, it's just surrounding the image's url with [ IMG ]URL[/ IMG ] (without the spaces) but the web host you use has to allow hotlinking (more and more rare).

For picture hosting, these days I use catbox.moe although as a privately owned, non-commercial website there's always the worry of the owner getting tired and pulling the plug on the site. Before, imgur.com used to be the obvious go-to but their recent policy changes have me pretty worried. Hosting on reddit works too (through a user post or even a post on the /r/tawawa/ sub) although you'd need an account.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Supposedly, it's just surrounding the image's url with [ IMG ]URL[/ IMG ] (without the spaces) but the web host you use has to allow hotlinking (more and more rare).

For picture hosting, these days I use catbox.moe although as a privately owned, non-commercial website there's always the worry of the owner getting tired and pulling the plug on the site. Before, imgur.com used to be the obvious go-to but their recent policy changes have me pretty worried. Hosting on reddit works too (through a user post or even a post on the /r/tawawa/ sub) although you'd need an account.
I do have a Reddit so I might just use that in the future. Thank you for the information and your welcome.

Fed-Kun's army
Where the hell is Ai-chan's office worker friend? It's been years since he's been a character. I was much more invested in seeing their relationship develop, like in the Twitter strips.

Double-page supporter
On page 13, in the second panel the guy has double ear and eyebrows.

Users who are viewing this thread