Getsuyoubi no Tawawa (Twitter Webcomic)

Dex-chan lover
In Chapter 4 page 33, is the guy supposed to be Onii-san or some random? Because Onii-san is supposed to have dark hair, not light hair. But, at the same time, Ai-chan doesn't seem like she'd be that teasing to any random guy.

@Wildstag I think it's because Onii-san has turned into a white stone after the teasing xD

BCS

Dex-chan lover
More pathetic wishful thinking fantasies?

Dex-chan lover
@BCS The whole point of Getsuyoubi no Tawawa is to show these kind of fantasies to the guys who have to wake up early on a Monday and commute to work, with the author hoping that this will make their mornings less shitty.

So yeah, they are "pathetic wishful thinking fantasies" and if you don't like them I don't even know what you are doing here.

Fed-Kun's army
Searched up on google for the author's hentai works, yet the google couldn't even find a single trace of it. A big possibility the author didn't make the debut on this field, but there's a small possibility that the author have a different pen name and write the masterpieces.

If you have some information, make sure to write it here, for research purpose

I see many r34 version of these.... Some even perfectly match the author style (or maybe the drawer is the real author himself)
For anyone whom want to "discuss" it further, pm me.

Is there any reason this is tagged as English when the japanese captions and titles aren't translated?

Double-page supporter
Japan needs its own Chris Hansen to guard subway cars.

Dex-chan lover
THICC OVERLOAD.

In principle, I'm a man of Justice, but a well-shaped...everything like in this manga is to be admired any day of the week!

I just scrolled through 40 something fucking pages and there was no manga just drawings. What the fuck this shit is trash why the fuck does it have an 8.5 rating.

Users who are viewing this thread