Getsuyoubi no Tawawa (Twitter Webcomic)

Aggregator gang
As soon as I saw them half naked swinging tiddies, I new this was gonna be golden.

where exactly is the story part of this? So far I've only seen one-off scenes where most of it's ambiguous and I just have to guess the context

Dex-chan lover
Big news: Getsuyoubi no Tawawa will be serialized!

Even bigger news: Himura immediately follows up with asserting that he'll continue doing the weekly Twitter series "even if it kills [him]".

@b4nji: You'll understand better if you read the titles (and later on, artist commentaries) that come with the original tweets.

I’m a little confused, is this on going? And it’s a comic from Twitter and getting a “official manga” right?

Power Uploader
Instead of naming this (Twitter Webcomic) wouldn't be better Getsuyoubi no Tawawa (Doujin)? AFAIK The actual chapters don't come from the twitter but are add in the physical dj release

Question
1, is this done?
since there’s another one with the same name I’ma read this first then that & since that is being produced and this hasn’t been updated is his done?

The author is still publishing weekly singles on twitter, whether there will be more comiket versions forthcoming now that the series is also being serialized is less certain I think.

The serialization is so far a slightly more consistent retelling of the comiket self-published short stories already scanlated here, so it’s pretty much 6 a piece right now which you read first.

Hello yes I am here because of the big titty spooky shrine maiden, how long until her story gets uploaded?

Users who are viewing this thread