Getsuyoubi no Tawawa (Twitter Webcomic)

@AriesBro

Yes this is a comiket thing.
Author posts a pic every monday on his twitter (@strangestone) then compiles everything + a short story into a book and releases it on comiket.
Next chapter should be on summer comiket or maybe golden week (according to latest chapter), covering the first half of 2020.

Double-page supporter
Man, anime was great and the raw illustrations are just as awesome. Though I do wish it was a bit more coherent with some stuff and had actual full redraws for text rather than only some

Fed-Kun's army
Who the fuck spends their time looking at artbooks? Like genuinely, this shit is on par with visual novels. Watching paint dry is unironically more productive.

Double-page supporter
Gotta say... I'm in the "screw artbooks" camp too... But maybe that's just because I'm pan and autistic and don't care about sex art, it doesn't do anything for me, and maybe that's why I dropped the series at chapter 6.
But also, I don't like the blue colour, it hurts my eyes

I find it jealous on The relationship, man fml I'm still single the manga is blessed and cursed at the same time. Time to jackoff foe the doujins.

Double-page supporter
What's with japan obsession with highschool girls? I never understood the obsession

Dex-chan lover
@Cyro11 Escapism. For most japanese, high school is the last time in their life where they were "free". College/university is much more demanding and time-consuming, and after that it's a whirlwind of job-hunting and work. Japan's work culture leaves little space for anything else, so "high school" manga serves either as a way to go back to those days or provide an experience they couldn't have back then. The focus on highschool girls is a natural consequence of that.

Power Uploader
The crossover oneshot with Ganbare, Douki-chan is out now: https://mangadex.org/title/52035/douki-to-tawawa

Users who are viewing this thread