Getting Shot on the Frying Pan - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Halva

Group Leader
I just found this manga and this is the greatest concept I've ever seen. Although as a St. Louisan I'm kinda pissed Chicago got so many shoutouts. Since we have a higher murder rate I think we deserve it more
I mean, forget t-ravs or ted drewes, I'm willing to bet the average Japanese person doesn't even know that St. Louis exists. I'm already shocked that he went to Boardman for fishing.

Supporter
Now we're getting deep into what Japanese people consider dangerous adventure abroad, I guess... going to a mall at the Disneyland of the Middle East.

I just found this manga and this is the greatest concept I've ever seen. Although as a St. Louisan I'm kinda pissed Chicago got so many shoutouts. Since we have a higher murder rate I think we deserve it more
By that metric Baltimore should get a chapter first

After 8 chapters you got to me. Thank you for making me read medalist.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I mean, forget t-ravs or ted drewes, I'm willing to bet the average Japanese person doesn't even know that St. Louis exists. I'm already shocked that he went to Boardman for fishing.
I don't think most people in the United States know STL exists lol. But if fucking Oregon gets a shoutout then why don't we

Dex-chan lover
AKINATOR

But yeh, beans.
Also put in ice cream.
With darn near the exact same pink-with-red-splotch packaging you'll find on strawberry ice cream out west.

Expecting the sour-sweet of strawberry and getting the savory-sweet of red bean is a somewhat disappointing event.

Dex-chan lover
Good luck getting Palestinian anything once they've been ethnically cleansed, buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread