Getting Shot on the Frying Pan - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Forever Magical Loquat

Group Leader
I guess this just speaks to how safe and boring Japan is if just going to a pond and fishing out on it was considered super dangerous. We did way more 'dangerous' things as kids, including running all around woods we knew had bears - we even ran into some, knew how to back off. And you want really dangerous? The moose! We biked all over town, we hiked up mountains. And we had a fairly large lake next to the house we'd take the folbot out onto - no fish in it though, had to go elsewhere for that.

Otherwise, liked the chapter, and yeah a wild boar can mess you up!

So many fruit I've never heard of in this chapter... Fruit is always one if those mundane things that can show you how wildly life varies from region to region, though. I really want to try akebi, looking it up now, I've definitely seen it before in games without realizing what it was.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this just speaks to how safe and boring Japan is if just going to a pond and fishing out on it was considered super dangerous. We did way more 'dangerous' things as kids, including running all around woods we knew had bears - we even ran into some, knew how to back off. And you want really dangerous? The moose! We biked all over town, we hiked up mountains. And we had a fairly large lake next to the house we'd take the folbot out onto - no fish in it though, had to go elsewhere for that.

If anything I’m more worried about wild boar than bears!

Dex-chan lover

if anything i'm concerned that he was doing this alone instead of friends outing

Users who are viewing this thread