Gévaudan to Iu Kemono ~Rougoku de Onna wo Musaboru Moto Ningen no Saikyou Monster wa, Fukushuu no Prison Break wo Kuwadateru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
Joined
May 11, 2024
Messages
81
I recently just known that there's an uncensored version of this. If you have the raw for that, please dm me in discord (share it via (g)drive, etc..)

Someone already provided the raws.
 
Last edited:

TGN

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 25, 2020
Messages
946
Censorship using speech bubbles is so fun, and this chapter really loved doing it. I shall follow this manga with great interest!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
357
good premise for chapter 1,
alien experiment
remind me of MAD + RaiRaiRai
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 20, 2020
Messages
208
Yeah out of all the WNs in the world to adapt, uh. This was a choice.

I'm not even sure why I read as much of it as I did.
I don't know far you were but I legit think its been goated so far. I read like 120 chapters in a day and it was a truly entertaining time. The R18 stuff while good was probably my least favorite part. The characters and world building are so good the juxtaposition of a character that can't understand his surroundings because there's a conflict in language and the payoff to when he finally gets a chance so was amazing. All the pieces fall together.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top