Ghost Writer - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Order for One (2)

Dex-chan lover
This manga is actually pretty good, well mostly just the dude but it's not that bad.

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic The ghost writing part was actually pretty interesting to me too. But the problem may be that it didn't feel connected to the fighting. It might've been better if breaking the hold that the ghost has on the girl actually weakened it, allowing the guy to finish it off.

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione
Don't think I really like the girl so far though, of course it's far too early to form an clear opinion on her. But I don't see much personality besides being happy go lucky while the guy is straight forward, smart and realistic. I'm also taking a liking to paper bag head's philosophies. I'm pretty sure he's an imaginary friend she wrote with her ability though.

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic True, her personality seems a bit run-of-the-mill, but from what manga I've read, air-heads like her usually aren't in the main protagonist position that she's in in these sorts of stories. It might also be because we've seen many female characters like her in other series, but not enough of the likes of this guy.

You got an interesting theory with paper bag man, but I don't think her writing ability can make things pop out of the air. At least, it didn't seem like the dude's necktie sword came directly from her power instead of just being tied to it.

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione
True, overexposure does seem to take of from the likability factor (despite this I still enjoy dense mc's) but I feel like this archetype kind of gets hated on because it doesn't seem very genuine sometimes. People always being sunshine and rainbows doesn't exist after all.

Well and the Paper bag man theory is a bit to early to be authentic anyway. I'm kinda hoping this manga get's updated regularly for some more details on who he is and what these monsters and powers are, though it does seem like a manga that'll get axed.

Contributor
Considering the title is Ghost Writer, what are the odds that
FMC is actually already dead?

Dex-chan lover
I'm really liking this so far, though for some reason it reminds me of JoJo's. It might be because of a mixture of its strangeness and the fact the villain for these two chapters looks like a Queen Cover.
maxresdefault.jpg

They're not gonna pull a 6th Sense in my opinion, it's a bit overly done @justforthelulz

Users who are viewing this thread