Ghoul ga Sekai wo Sukutta Koto wo Watashi dake ga shitteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Don't knock it until you try it. Monster meat might be A5 for all ya know
I concur. Always try everything; even those who looks hideous, at least once. The first bite will either taste like heaven, or send you to one. There's no in between.

Anyway, speaking from experience, the most hideous "food" I've eaten to-date was Balut. The moment I felt the texture on my throat, my body reflexively rejects it. It sent me into an uncontrollable puking state. Then, I remember blacking out for a few minutes, woken up to my friend frantically calling an ambulance. What an experience.

Double-page supporter
I concur. Always try everything; even those who looks hideous, at least once. The first bite will either taste like heaven, or send you to one. There's no in between.

Anyway, speaking from experience, the most hideous "food" I've eaten to-date was Balut. The moment I felt the texture on my throat, my body reflexively rejects it. It sent me into an uncontrollable puking state. Then, I remember blacking out for a few minutes, woken up to my friend frantically calling an ambulance. What an experience.
The problem with that food is they are still a "living" being that almost come to life and yet we as humans have extremely weird taste for eating something that should not to eat in 1st place. I still remember when my friend invited me to eat at his favorite place and when he ordered 2 Balut for his soup, I asked if it was safe to eat and he said so. He just leisurely eating that poor creatures and I feel a bit disgusted to it. That moment was imprinted into my memory forever and I dont even wanted to remember it again.

Contributor
Fused the picture

lR3ESoU.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Bad idea looking that up haha, I could never try that.

Users who are viewing this thread