Giant Killing - Vol. 37 Ch. 359

Thank You SO Much, I love this manga and love your fansub for thanking the job to translate it

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say, it's tough to remember everyone without the squad cheatsheet from a previous chapter but I like this detour from ETA. It's a fun group of people and great development potential for Tsubaki. Hanamori seems like a Gino-esque quirky mentor.

Aggregator gang
Tsubaki the naive hard worker is going to have a hard time marking a diva player like Hanamori who can probably turn it on when he wants to, but also is experienced at pulling fouls. Don't you really have to be an egomaniac to play as a pure striker? Tsubaki's personality is definitely more attacking central midfield, at least right now. Also in a previous chapter there was hints Hanamori's actually hurt for real or has an ongoing problem, I'm sure that won't become relevant at some point. :)

Dex-chan lover
I think that guy is probably based off Shunsuke Nakamura. Frail looking and tired eyes, but crazy talented as far as Japanese players go. Probably a Free kick genius too...

Users who are viewing this thread