Giant Killing - Vol. 52 Ch. 515

Fed-Kun's army
Note: we aren't really a professional group (for now), so in the case someone who has better translation picking this up, we are willing to step aside.

I know we are lacking but, we will try our best giving the best quality that we can provide. Hope you guys can somewhat tolerate us, and please tell us if you have any feedback. Thank you.

Double-page supporter
I'm fine with that as long we have this masterpiece again. Thanks for your work <3

Note: we aren't really a professional group (for now), so in the case someone who has better translation picking this up, we are willing to step aside.

I know we are lacking but, we will try our best giving the best quality that we can provide. Hope you guys can somewhat tolerate us, and please tell us if you have any feedback. Thank you.

Thanks so much guys, no one minds ! If a "stronger" team comes in they can just redo those chapters, or if they are good enough, follow the rest.

Carry the torch for us GK fans, get us to the promised land (up to raws) <3

Just one remark for future chapters : On page 13 you say "Austrians" but they are playing Australia !

thanks a lot.. wish u the best

thanks a lot.. wish u the best.. fighting!!

Dex-chan lover
as far as MTL goes, this one is pretty okay. thanks for bringing this back, i hope you can continue! :thumbsup:

Fed-Kun's army
as far as MTL goes, this one is pretty okay. thanks for bringing this back, i hope you can continue! :thumbsup:
Well, that's mainly because I mostly rewrite the whole MTL result. More than half of the result is broken and I have to get the gist of the context then to reconstruct the whole sentence.

For ex in 515
MTL:
In commmunication, there's no one

PR edit:
Speaks no one ever

But thank you. We appreciate it.

Right now doing 516 and it's been hell. Lot of broken ones.:LOL:

Last edited:
honestly this is much better than reading the raw and using my google translate to read it. at least my head is not sideways all the time :D

Fed-Kun's army
honestly this is much better than reading the raw and using my google translate to read it. at least my head is not sideways all the time :D
Lol. I used deepL and google translate as well, but the thing is that, I have to get get the whole context then to decide if I should pass the MTL or to reconstruct (usually it got reconstruct). and it ends like that.

Glad you liked it.

Users who are viewing this thread