Giant Ojou-sama - Ch. 91 - Sisters! A Fluffy Grin of Trust!

Dex-chan lover
The "title page" for this one is actually an ad for a pop-up shop for Giant Ojou-sama to celebrate it's 8th volume releasing (and, I believe, also reaching 100,000 copies sold as indicated by the 10万 on the page). You can find more information about the pop-up shop on this post here:
I don't know if they can do online orders or anything but, if you happen to be in the area between November 10th and December 10th, it's available.

The "title page" for this one is actually an ad for a pop-up shop for Giant Ojou-sama to celebrate it's 8th volume releasing (and, I believe, also reaching 100,000 copies sold as indicated by the 10万 on the page). You can find more information about the pop-up shop on this post here:
I don't know if they can do online orders or anything but, if you happen to be in the area between November 10th and December 10th, it's available.
I wondered how good is 100,000 sales is with 8 volumes.

Dex-chan lover
This honestly gives an interesting look into the bunny servant species dynamic

The males are entirely dedicated to serving somebody, finding purpose in the pursuit of it, meanwhile the females are both twice as big as them and incredibly lazy. Really shows how their civilization was geared

Dex-chan lover
That "Backstory" explained so much in just 3 panels...

Also, poor girl. She got demoted from pet cat Amazonian rabbit girl to conglomerate CEO...
She has to actually have responsibility and work (sometimes) now, the poor girl!

Users who are viewing this thread