Backstabbed in a Backwater Dungeon: My Party Tried to Kill Me, But Thanks to an Infinite Gacha I Got LVL 9999 Friends and Am Out For Revenge - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
Previous chapter: Used a half chapter to explain how OP the Anbu is.
This chapter: Didn't even gave them a panel to show them in action and instead gave a panel for their dead body.
Love this manga
Right! The same happened when we had several chapters glorifying the strongest elf(the Queen son) just for him to get obliterated by the vampire girl (the airhead one) in one panel :kek:

Double-page supporter
This kind of thing always remind me of Law of Ueki Plus. In the last arc they introduced 4 strongest boss characters with their description, monologue and all, only to get beaten in an instant on the next page.

Dex-chan lover
We didn’t even get a fight, man, give me back my enthusiasm. It’s like that time Aqua healed Darkness of her curse and everyone who was pumped and ready to go fight just lost all of that enthusiasm and vigor because she decided to do that without telling anyone. I mean it was the smart and right thing to do… But come on, that was kinda lame of her, couldn’t she even read the mood? It wasn’t about the reward, it was about the experience, and now without having a reason to why would they even bother? And she has the gall to want to be praised for it.

This post was bought and paid for by Kazuma.

Dex-chan lover
This is why whenever these third rate bastards scheme and prepare their little "elite(lol)" groups I just laugh and skip over em. They'll appear once and die, so what's the point of hearing their pathetic blithering nonsense. Also, you bastards are uglier than even goblins.

Double-page supporter
Why are verb tenses always messed up?
Edit: Lol, "state-of-the-art state-of-the-art "

Users who are viewing this thread