Gift "Mugen Gacha" de Level 9999 - Ch. 87 - Please Be Prepared

Dex-chan lover
Doesnt really feel like one. I've read stories with anti-heros and they dont get treated as if they are constantly in the right or doing nothing wrong. He's no Raoul.
Raul isn't a Anti-Hero, he's a straight up villain, it's just the world around him is also evil. Even if you somehow considered him an anti-hero, he's about as close to a villain as you can get. I feel like your sense of character archetype is off. Redhood is an anti-hero. Deadpool is an anti-hero. The Punisher is an Anti-hero. The Joker is a villain.

Dex-chan lover
Raul is still an anti-hero. He doesnt kill innocents and keeps to people who did bad. He's no joker who kills anyone and everyone.

Dex-chan lover
FYI page 3 uploaded here to mangadex is incomplete, the image has been cropped or damaged and missing the last panel in that page. The one in the scanlator's own site is ok.

Last edited:
No, but this portrayal that he isnt really bad and is some sort of good guy is what gets me. I'm not bothered by the evil stuff he does, its how its framing him as if he's still a hero. Hell, that he even has morals at this point when he's shown to treat his followers like shit at times. This inconsistency is frustrating.
"He's shown to treat his followers like shit at times."

No he doesn't. Light's pretty nice to them and even tries to tell them stop working so hard for him or even take breaks, to which they respond by telling him that they solely live to serve him and it is a joy to do so.

No idea where you even pulled "He's shown to treat his followers like shit at times." from.

Dex-chan lover
I feel "Canniba" vibes from the dwarf or he maybe using human to create weapon. Hmmm..

I'm actually surprised that Ellie managed to find "more moderate" people, because so far everyone from the other races seemed to be unhinged as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread