Backstabbed in a Backwater Dungeon: My Party Tried to Kill Me, But Thanks to an Infinite Gacha I Got LVL 9999 Friends and Am Out For Revenge - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
Ruin hunting! And with the strongest people no less. Hopefully nothing breaks

Dex-chan lover
I did not know about that. That's much worse attitude than I thought.

This stretches the usual gray area of scanlations quite a bit. Without them accounting for why they did so, one could only reasonably conclude they do so to make the work more PC for the ad providers on their own website. Which by the way is chock full of ads in every available nook and cranny.

This next might be a bit hypocritical, but coming from a scanlators background and never taking any compensation for it, I want to say going that far goes very much against the spirit of scanlation. I think it's exploitative when it just looks like they're churning out worse work than they could be producing while spending their maximum effort where it affects their bottom line. That's not "scanlation", it's exploitative unlicensed publishing.
If you want proof the amount of censorship that they for anything lewd, check out chapter 18.2 Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei against the raw. That's the chapter where they redraw the lingerie to a gym outfit.

Dex-chan lover
If the dwarves don't end up back stabbing them. I could see the dwarf king willingly giving the MC the dwarf in the party that betrayed him as a goodwill gift. Kek

Thanks for the TL btw

If the dwarves don't end up back stabbing them. I could see the dwarf king willingly giving the MC the dwarf in the party that betrayed him as a goodwill gift. Kek

Thanks for the TL btw
Well it seems Light's plan is to make the Dwarf Kingdom betray the dwarf that betrayed him so he can feel what it's like to be betrayed by people you trusted.

Dex-chan lover
I feel dwarf is neutral, he just does what would benefit his technology/search of knowledge/materials. I wonder if MC will fully caputre him/torture him

Double-page supporter
Starting to wonder if the Dragonnewt are evil tyrants or protecting the planet. as the "Master" could be "The Reapers" of which won't cleanse the planet if the tech reminds below a certain level. Of course the Reaper is a bit too indepth as no one outside of the Light's group can be helpful and selfless so the Dragons are just assholes that want to enslave the planet because they are power hungry.

Dex-chan lover
He doesn’t seem to be that bad a guy, but never judge a book by it’s cover so I guess we’ll see. And it’s really nice to fin at see Light go on an actual adventure that wasn't a pretext or a part of a mission. Nazuna looks happy so I’m happy. Speaking of which, we finally get to see this long talked about ancient civilization, I wonder if it’ll be anything like modern day Earth or maybe even more sci-fi then that.

Dex-chan lover
The translations has been getting even harder to read in this chapter, they repeated the same dialogue 4 pages in a row

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a non-human who doesn't seem to enjoy torturing small animals for fun, that's a first.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I think we all agree that the original title wasn't Master but Hero right?
I know this is from a year ago, and likely to be cleared up if I just keep reading, but (unless it was mistranslated) the Elf exposition dump when the Elf Queen was first revealed, explained that a Master will advance civilization and when it hits a critical mass another being will be born, either a Hero or a Demon King and then their opposite will rise up to face them. So, it's not that Master was supposed to be Hero, but it does seem like it from the official reports presented to Light.

Users who are viewing this thread